Thursday, February 7, 2013

Details

The people have asked for details, and here they are (although a bit late - the full update is to follow). This is the message I sent Marie on Facebook to commence "Operation Date Maud's Hot Sister 2: The Date That Would Not End Even Though Both Parties Wanted It To".

"Ola Marie,

Every night I lie awake, tossing and turning, thinking of our night together in Whistler. Of our meal, or our drive around the town - the lake, the ski area car park. Or later, at your house, when I lay waiting for you, ready for romance.

Maybe we went too fast, maybe we wanted too much. Maybe we looked for too many answers, when the power of love comes only from questions.

And so I find myself in Whistler once more, wondering if there is a second chance for us. For love.

My phone is broken, but my heart beats strong. Tell me when you are free. I cannot wait to see you again.

Love always,
Juan"

To which I received a mixed response. She accepted my friend request (which I would have advised against), but she did not reply.

More details to come.

2 comments:

  1. Bags! How could any sane, warm-blooded, heterosexual women resist that???? You deserve better. Let bygones be and move on from this cold-hearted wench live on to rue her folly. (my phone auto corrected 'folly' to dolt ... Was funny but you aren't a dolt).

    Come home John. The cold north American mountains may be full of powder and sweet cliff drops, but back home there are endless trails of frisbee emails, humid thunderstorms, debt collectors and mattress dumping fraudsters to apprehend. Come home John, come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know about the debt collectors? Don't tell them where I am.

    ReplyDelete