Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear readers

Hey folks,

Thanks for reading my blog. Every extra page view feeds another lump of coal into the fire of my dirtbag soul. And now, if it's not too much hassle, I'd like to ask you to do me a favour.

I recently had an article published in Vertical Life magazine, a climbing rag based in Melbourne, about my trip to the Bugaboos. The editors saw this blog through the facebook page of a mutual friend and liked it enough to ask me to write for them. The magazine is available online, so it won't cost you anything to download and read (it's also pretty cool, making it excellent value for money). If you download it, that will increase their circulation and help their business and it will make me look good for writing a witty and informative article. Maybe they will ask me to write again. You don't even have to read it, just downloading the mag is enough.

You can get it here: www.verticallifemag.com.au

The article has photos and words and stories about catching chipmunks in pots and climbing things and a detailed explanation of The Snafflehound. It's great (or at least mediocre).

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Whoops. I just fixed that link. Thanks Pete for pointing it out...

    ReplyDelete