Thursday, September 22, 2011

Imminent Changes

I just confirmed some changes to my flights that will put my back in Australia from the 4th to the 10th of October. After that I'm heading to Los Angeles then north to Canada. It sounds like the lure of dirtbaggery at Red Mountain is going to win the battle for my affections for the next few months.

I have some important messages for those of you at home that it's best I make clear now.

1) I have a google tan.


No, it's not some kind of weird facial disease. Yes, I realise it's pretty bad. Hopefully with a few days to get used to this idea you'll all be OK with it when I arrive and we won't need to go over it in detail every time I see someone.

2) Yes I really did go skiing here THE WHOLE TIME. No, I didn't visit volcanoes or have moving cultural experiences.

3) No, I'm not going to Australian Mixed Ultimate Championships. Not even a little tiny bit. Unless it snows in Melbourne.

4) If I don't get time to see everyone, you can rest assured that I've prioritised the people I do get to see in minute detail and that you missing out means you're a long way down on the list of things I care about. It has nothing at all to do with me being disorganised and suffering from a weird facial disease.

5) Unfortunately, I'm not coming home with the hat in that photo.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew Google had extended their reach into controlling the places the sun shines...

    ReplyDelete